Blueshirt Banter Discussion

Blueshirts Monthly Discussion Thread

250

Your open thread for the day

Inside the Division: 9/26 Brunner a Devil

36

Brunner a Devil, Morrow in St. Louis, Read signs extension, Vokoun out with blood clots, and Stepan still not signed.

Inside the Division: 9/20 Roster Cuts

233

Taylor Swift and jersey tucking

Inside the Division: 9/14 Days Away from Preseason

75

Tavares officially the Isles captain, Pitkanen out for the year, and Try-Out contracts galore!

Inside the Division: 8/27 Henrique and Grabo sign.

33

Grabo goes to Washington and Henrique signs a six year pact with the Devils.

New Faces, New Places: Metro Div's Offseason Moves

157

A look at all of the offseason moves in the Metropolitan Division.

Inside the Division: Link Round-Up

85

Some stories and articles from around the division

A Look at the Rangers Depth Down the Middle

150

Let's talk centers!

Some Thoughts About Back-Up Goalies

68

Should a kid replace Biron after this season or should it be another veteran?

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711