New York Rangers News

Ryan Callahan to Play Friday Against Pittsburgh

Sidelined since Dec. 10 with a sprained knee, Ryan Callahan will make his return to the Rangers' lineup against the rival Penguins.

Anthony Duclair Signs With The Rangers

The New York Rangers have signed Anthony Duclair to an entry level contract this afternoon.

Pittsburgh Claimes Pyatt Off Of Waivers

Just 24 hours after be placed on waivers, Taylor Pyatt is now a member of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Rangers Place Taylor Pyatt On Waivers

According to Larry Brooks of the New York Post, the New York Rangers have placed Taylor Pyatt on waivers earlier this afternoon. Pyatt has only played a few games since returning from a concussion...

Marc Staal to Return Against Florida

Marc Staal has been sidelined since Dec. 7 with a concussion.

Conor Allen Will Make His NHL Debut Tonight

Conor Allen will make his NHL debut tonight for the New York Rangers after he was recalled shortly after the Rangers 3-2 loss to the Washington Capitals.

Rangers Recall Conor Allen

After Anton Stralman left Friday night's game with an undisclosed injury, the Rangers recalled Conor Allen from Hartford.

Cam Talbot Gets Third Consecutive Start At Caps

After playing the final two games of a long Rangers' homestand, Cam Talbot will start again Friday night in Washington.

J.T. Miller recalled from Hartford

Hours before the league-wide roster freeze goes into effect, the Rangers made a few transactions.

Dylan McIlrath Officially Recalled From Hartford

The New York Rangers have recalled Dylan McIlrath from the Hartford Wolfpack of the

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250