NHL News

NHL and NHLPA To Reconvene On Wednesday

24

The National Hockey League and the NHL Players' Association are expected to return to the table tomorrow afternoon, in an attempt to strike a deal for a new collective bargaining agreement.

NHL Cancels Games Through December 30th

80

The National Hockey League announced the cancellation of all regular season games through December 30th, earlier this afternoon.

Gary Bettman: The Chameleon Of The CBA Talks

91

Exactly what role is Bettman playing in these CBA negotiations?

NHL In Serious Trouble. Fehr Goes Too Far?

679

Talks broke down in spectacular fashion Thursday as the two sides continue to negotiate like spoiled children.

CBA Negotiations Take Bizarre Turn For the Worst

40

After meetings broke off after an hour this afternoon in New York City, Donald Fehr met with the media, and had some promising news to say the least. Just a half hour later, things took a bizarre...

Where Are Talks Now?

85

An update on where we currently stand.

Owners-Players Meeting Creates Traction

116

Last night, for the first time in this long, tiring process, progress was made between the two sides.

Will Tuesday's Meeting Break Any Ground?

119

The players are going to meet the owners face to face on Tuesday. But will we see any progress from Donald Fehr and Gary Bettman not being in the room?

Some Personal Perspective On The Lockout

63

A little personal perspective on the current lockout.

Will There Be Hockey This Year?

176

Hockey in 2012-2013 looks like a nice thought, but not a reality.

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711