NHL News

Where Are Talks Now?

An update on where we currently stand.

Owners-Players Meeting Creates Traction

Last night, for the first time in this long, tiring process, progress was made between the two sides.

Will Tuesday's Meeting Break Any Ground?

The players are going to meet the owners face to face on Tuesday. But will we see any progress from Donald Fehr and Gary Bettman not being in the room?

Some Personal Perspective On The Lockout

A little personal perspective on the current lockout.

Will There Be Hockey This Year?

Hockey in 2012-2013 looks like a nice thought, but not a reality.

NHL And NHLPA Continue Mediation Process

After meeting for nearly six hours yesterday afternoon, the National Hockey League and National Hockey League Players' Association are back for another extended session.

NHL And NHLPA To Start Mediation Process Today

After news broke a couple of days back with the NHL and NHLPA agreeing to federal mediation, they are expected to start the process this afternoon when they meet at 1:00 PM.

Will Mediation Help?

Will mediation help the two sides get closer to a deal?

NHL And NHLPA Agree To Federal Mediation

The National Hockey League and NHL Players Association have agreed to allow mediators from the Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service to sit in on their upcoming labor negotiations.

Sides Closer, But Gap Remains

Neither side willing to budge as time continues to waste away.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250