NHL News

Sides Closer, But Gap Remains

Neither side willing to budge as time continues to waste away.

Daly And Steve Fehr Speak Out On FAN 590

Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly, and Special Counsel Steve Fehr spoke out on Sportnet's FAN 590 earlier this afternoon, and spoke about the on-going NHL lockout.

NHL And NHLPA Still Not Speaking Same Language

The NHL Players Association made a new proposal to the NHL, which was based off of their original 50/50 revenue framework. To our surprise, the league and owners denied the proposal outright.

Monday Produces More Talks But Little Progress

More meetings planned, but not much progress made from Monday's talks.

Conspiracy Theories And The NHL Lockout

Want some internal drama to the CBA talks? Here they are.

Could Ed Snider Help End The NHL Lockout?

According to reports from Frank Seravalli of the Philadelphia Daily News, Flyers owner Ed Snider is fed up with Gary Bettman's antics. Could he force the rest of the owners hand's to end the two month lockout?

Bettman Wants To Break Off Talks For Two Weeks

Remember that optimism that the two sides had created with over 20 hours of meetings last week? Yeah, me neither.

When Will The NHL Cancel More Games?

How close is the NHL to making its next round of cuts? Apparently pretty close. And after that? You'd probably rather not know.

Time To Get Off The CBA Roller Coaster

It's time the fans stop following the blow-by-blow details of the CBA negotiations.

Will The Two Sides Meet Sunday?

Are the two sides closer than we think? Or are they further than ever?

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711