Bantering Around

Another Step For The Banter: Blueshirts Monthly

In order to help make this even more of an empire, Mike and myself have leaped into a new venture.

SCF Open Thread: GAME SIX

Is it all over tonight?

SCF Open Thread: Game Five

My heart will go on and on...

SCF Game Four: Open Thread

The Bruins are looking to take two straight games on home ice and go up 3-1 in the series... will the Blackhawks answer back and send it back to Chicago all knotted up?

SCF Open Thread: GAME THREE

Shipping up to Boston woah oh oh.

Happy Father's Day

Go tell your dad that you love him.

SCF Open Thread: GAME TWO

Murder-bears versus death-hawks, round two.

SCF Open thread: GAME ONE

Blackhawks and the Bruins.

Bantering Around: Slats Firing Torts

Because BigB22 asked for it.