Fanshots

Avery now a healthy scratch with the whale too

4

if the spitting thing is true, that is pretty classless...good riddance.

Olivia Munn Dumped BR yesterday and we lost... coincidence?

4

So thats the reason we lost and came out flat right... right...?

Gabby had this in the previous thread, but FYI: Dubinsky out, Wolski in tonight against Ottawa.

+

Gabby had this in the previous thread, but FYI: Dubinsky out, Wolski in tonight against Ottawa.

Staal Back!?

1

Despite reports to the contrary, Barry Melrose said on SportsCenter that he had a scoop that Marc Staal will be back today. Yes, it's ESPN, but would be sweet. One Staal back last year, one this year. Bad news would be is McDonagh probably out with the flu, unless he's back at Woywitka thankfully sits. We shall see...

Del Zotto and Kopecky Fined For Altercation

2

New York Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto and Florida Panthers forward Tomas Kopecky have been fined $2,500 apiece, the maximum allowed under the Collective Bargaining Agreement, for their respective actions during an altercation in NHL Game No. 553 in Sunrise, Fla., on Friday, Dec.30, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today. The incident occurred at 19:52 of the third period. Del Zotto was assessed a minor penalty for high sticking. Kopecky was assessed a match penalty.

Avery Clears Waivers

8

"Sean Avery has cleared waivers after no NHL team claims him during the 24-hour window" - Pat Leonard, Daily News

Winter Classic Q&A

+

Geoff Detweiler from Broad Street Hockey and I answering some questions about the Rangers, Flyers, and the Winter Classic for Hockey Prospectus.

Chris Kreider

4

Dont know if this is a fan post or fan shot. I came accross this link on twitter and got very excited, and wanted to share it with the guys here.