Fanshots

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/24/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-3 OT win vs. the Coyotes.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/22/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 2-0 win at the Devils.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/21/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-1 win at the Blue Jackets.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/18/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 8-4 win at the Senators.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/16/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 1-0 loss vs. the Sharks.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/14/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-2 win at the Jets.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/13/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 2-1 loss at the Wild.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/11/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-1 loss at the Hurricanes.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/9/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-0 win vs. the Red Wings.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/7/14

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-2 win at the Hurricanes.