Fanshots

The Rangers' goal differential through 51 games

2013-14-rangers-goal-differential

For the first time in the 2013-14 season, the Rangers have a non-negative goal differential.

Power Rankings

Pretty fair article staring the Rangers.

Chemistry issues

Sather trades are usually good, the Gomez one was historically great, while the Gaborik one was a real head scratcher. Although the one I address in this shot is somewhere in the middle. The Nash trade. It was thus far is what I thought it would be...a flashy move with no pay off. Look at our patterns through the years: Jagr has great chemistry with Nylander and Straka. So Rangers sign Drury and Gomez. Let go of Jagr and roll with the new speedy grinders in Dubi and Cally. Then Drury's bought out. Then trade for Zherdev, giving up on Tyutin. Cally and Dubi are locked down and Gomez is traded...yay Gaborik is signed. Richards is signed. Dubi is traded with AA for Nash. Gaborik is traded for pieces??? See the thing about this organization is they dont understand which direction to move in. I'm okay with the Gaborik trade more than the Nash trade because of the intangibles. IF we never make that move and kept the same team that lost to the Devils in the playoffs we give ourselves a shot at the Cup again. but instead Prust, Dubi, and AA are moved and the chemistry falls apart. Now lets say that we make the Gaborik trade and the Nash trade was never made. We would roll out Brassard, Stepan, Richards, Dubinsky, Callahan, Hagelin, Prust, Krieder, Anisimov, Boyle, Clowe and Zucc. I mean yeah this is all speculative but...This team would have gone further than last years squad and wouldn't have bent over to Boston.

Please Like This Picture!

Hey guys, I'm currently in a contest, that will not only help me and my grandparents win some cool stuff, but also will potentially help raise awareness/profits for stand up to cancer and serengetee, a tshirt company that gives 13% of profits to charities. Every like/share counts, so please like/share/tell everyone you know about the picture. Thank you all so much!

Tortorella relieved of coaching duties

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that head coach John Tortorella has been relieved of his coaching duties.

Tiger Woods' Caddy wearing NYR T-Shirt (Friday)

2ligb4l_jpg

At the 2013 Masters I noticed that Tiger Woods caddy (#52) is wearing a NY Rangers T-Shirt under his uniform. Interesting

My Post On The Rangers

Just started up a new blog about the NHL, and probably wouldn't have started one if it wasn't for reading Banter over the past two years. It would mean a lot if any of you guys had feedback, thanks.

Tickets for Sunday AT Washington Captials

New_york_rangers_v_washington_capitals_game_3abeiija6n_l

Folks - If anyone is interested I can acquire 2 tix to this Sunday's game. Good seats, section 419, $75 each. They are NOT mine, so I would put you in touch with the owner - I'm meerly helping him out. Looking for answers fairly quickly, as he's exploring all options to give them away. If interested, we'll coordinate getting in contact to make the transfer, but for the record, you'll get stuck sitting near me for the game. Remember, this is a 12:30 start gsme! THX- Bleed'n Blue