Fanshots

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/12/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 1-0 OT loss at the Canadians.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/10/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 2-1 win vs. the Sabres.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/8/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-1 win vs. the Hurricanes.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/5/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-2 loss vs. the Senators.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/3/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-2 SO loss at the Avalanche.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 4/1/14

1

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-1 win at the Canucks.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/30/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 5-0 win at the Oilers.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/28/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-3 loss at the Flames.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/26/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 3-1 win vs. the Flyers.

Rangers Advanced Stats: 3/24/14

+

Advanced stats tables and graphs from the Rangers 4-3 OT win vs. the Coyotes.