Fanshots

Andrew Gross is reporting that Marian Gaborik will return tomorrow night, but Michal Rozsival will...

15

Andrew Gross is reporting that Marian Gaborik will return tomorrow night, but Michal Rozsival will be out 7-10 days with a shoulder strain

Ranger Rants

How Valuable is Rozi?

4

We are about to find out. From Andrew Gross's Ranger Rants: "However, (Torts) also announced that defenseman Michal Rozsival will miss 7-10 days with a shoulder strain that the team, at this point, does not believe will require surgery....Marc Staal will likely be paired with Dan Girardi, as was the case last night against the Capitals, and Michael Del Zotto will be teamed with Eminger with Gilroy being paired with Mike Sauer." Del Zotto and Eminger...Oh Boy...

Gaborik ready tommorrow

1

Just tweeted by Brooks..

OK - So last night was a disaster, but at least Zuccarello lit things up against...

14

OK - So last night was a disaster, but at least Zuccarello lit things up against the Soundtigers..

Ryan Callahan has been ruled out of tonight's game, he is experiencing stiffness in his neck after...

10

Ryan Callahan has been ruled out of tonight's game, he is experiencing stiffness in his neck after crashing into the boards last night against Philly

Callahan out tonight

Martin Brodeur will not be in goal tonight for the Devils.

3

Martin Brodeur will not be in goal tonight for the Devils.

Callahan out tonight

1

Yikes

Todd White Placed on Waivers

16

No real surprise there. I'm not sure if he'll actually be sent down, probably just to give the Rangers some cap flexibility in case an opportunity presents itself. He was placed on waivers a month ago and I may be wrong but I'm relatively certain he needed to be placed on waivers again in order to be sent down to Hartford.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NYR putt Todd White on waivers WOOT! Wonder if there's another roster move in the...

+

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NYR putt Todd White on waivers WOOT! Wonder if there's another roster move in the works or if Sather's just trying to cut bait

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie