Fanshots

Just a reminder that Rink Side Radio will be on tonight from 9-10. We will talk about the Wade...

Just a reminder that Rink Side Radio will be on tonight from 9-10. We will talk about the Wade Redden demotion, tryouts in camp and what Lou Lamoriello is going to do to get his team under the cap.

Rink Side Radio

Brief baseball interlude, the New York Mets have officially pulled the plug on the Omar and Jerry...

Brief baseball interlude, the New York Mets have officially pulled the plug on the Omar and Jerry show, head over to Amazin' Avenue for the post mortem

Amazin Avenue

McDonagh and Valentenko headed to Hartford

Sauer and Eminger look to be 6-7 Defenseman.

Frolov vs Fatso - Hopefully we see lots more of this

Frolovvfatso

Frolov vs Fatso - Hopefully we see lots more of this

The Upside to Rangers GM Glen Sather

"So even though he has to deal with Drury and Michal Rozsival’s contracts, maybe it’s time to give Ole Slats a break. Sure he’s not the best GM in the league anymore, but is he the worst? Don’t think so." -John Grigg

Due to some crazy events Matt did Rink Side Radio on his own yesterday afternoon and talked to Paul...

Due to some crazy events Matt did Rink Side Radio on his own yesterday afternoon and talked to Paul Kelly. They talked about a variety of subjects, including a Penn State hockey team. Give the poddy a listen.

Rink Side Radio

Hockey's Future Releases New Prospect Rankings

Top 26th through 50th NHL prospects are listed. Stepan checks in at 41, Grachev at 38. Jack Campbell is ranked 30th. Cam Fowler is 26th! Nary a mention of Dylan McIlrath...

Glen Sather quote

"I don't feel any different now than I did 10 years ago. I guess I would probably work until somebody doesn't want me to work or I don't feel like working." —Team president and GM Glen Sather, on his future with the Rangers . Wow Glen thats all it would take for you to leave? I don't want you here!!!!! A little shocking nothing has changed in 10 years. So if nothing has changed, how could we expect different results?

NHL.com Rangers preview

Mike G. Morreale breaks down off season moves and what is expected from the Blueshirts this year.