Fanshots

Five reasons the New York Rangers are the worst team in the NHL

6

Another article on Yahoo about the Rangers. I don't want this to get any more hits, but we need to support our Rangers and let them know what's up.

Vinny Prospal's knee surgery went well this morning, so well that is possible we could see him back...

7

Vinny Prospal's knee surgery went well this morning, so well that is possible we could see him back in the lineup by mid-December.

NY Post: Good News on Vinny's Knee

Last season, the Rangers were introduced as a group. But based on the pre-game rehearsals here at...

6

Last season, the Rangers were introduced as a group. But based on the pre-game rehearsals here at Madison Square Garden, the players will be introduced individually this season. That should definitely get a fired-up home-opener crowd even more fired up tonight. Other than fan whipping-boy Michal Rozsival, there’s nobody on the roster right now who’ll draw instant boos.

Ranger Rants

Rangers Most Improved ?

25

That's what Robert Vollman at Puck Prospectus believes after he took a look at the advanced projection stats for the upcoming season. "The New York Rangers will fly up the standings from 21st to 8th, according to the predictions we published in Hockey Prospectus 2010-11. But does our assertion that the New York Rangers are the league's most improved team really stand up to objective analysis? Let's pop open the hood and see." If you're a numbers guy like me you'll really like the article and the prospect of it all coming true.

Derek Stepan in the WSJ

+

An article, in the Wall Street Journal, about the poise, leadership, and talent of 20 year old Derek Stepan.

Tim Kennedy sent to Hartford

14

From the twitterverse. The NYR have assigned forward Tim Kennedy to the Hartford Wolf Pack in the AHL This paves the way for Drury to come off the IR, regardless of Christensen's status. Just another topic for the Banter Radio show tonight.

Good article from Jeff Freier at SBNation NY today on players who have been busts in NY the last...

6

Good article from Jeff Freier at SBNation NY today on players who have been busts in NY the last couple of years, and yes, Redden is one of them. Feel free to add your own names to the list in this thread

Useless in New York

Guys, don't forget about RInk Side Radio tonight at 9. Matt and I are doing a full season preview...

+

Guys, don't forget about RInk Side Radio tonight at 9. Matt and I are doing a full season preview with division speculation. Make sure to come down and give it a listen.

Rink Side Radio