Fanshots

Hey Rangers fans. I found this on one of the Tumblr's I follow and thought I would share it with...

Tumblr_lvxyhj9xcn1qzpf0co1_1280

Hey Rangers fans. I found this on one of the Tumblr's I follow and thought I would share it with you all because it's pretty cool. Jay Weinberg, son of Max Weinberg, AKA Bruce Springsteen's drummer, practicing with your own King Henry for a charity event. Jay plays drums for my favorite band, Against Me! Hope you guys like it. Oh ya, and Go Pens.

EA Sports NHL 12 Henrik Lundqvist Custom Cover XBOX 360. Print 5"wide X 7"high to fit inside cover....

Lundqvistnhl12cover

EA Sports NHL 12 Henrik Lundqvist Custom Cover XBOX 360. Print 5"wide X 7"high to fit inside cover. * Note - I did not create this image. Full credit goes to whomever create it.

I was watching MSG's "10 to One" today and it was Top 10 Enforcers. Midway through they show 5 not...

Msgfail

I was watching MSG's "10 to One" today and it was Top 10 Enforcers. Midway through they show 5 not so Tough moments and of course Alex Semin going bongo style on Staal was included...err, excuse me Alex SEMEN on Marc STAHL. I dont know how no one involved in the show saw this and let it go all the way through to air. #CmonMAN By the way, the Brittany Umar girl that hosts the show is hot and why I keep watching the show. Let the Semin jokes begin in 3..2..1...

I know I take alot of grief on here for being a "Marc Staal Hater", and as I've said before, it's...

Tumblr_lje6ylwcrw1qib4uqo1_1280

I know I take alot of grief on here for being a "Marc Staal Hater", and as I've said before, it's not that I hate him, just something seems a little off about him. Thanks to NHL Players As Kids, I think I finally figured out what that is. Marc's the one on the left. Seriously though, lots of funny pics on the site, check it out. Be careful though.. it's a tumblr site. Hipsters could be lurking.

He looks great in a Rangers Jersey, doesn't he? Brad Richards needs to be in New York!

Br_crop_650x440

He looks great in a Rangers Jersey, doesn't he? Brad Richards needs to be in New York!

How impressive was Brandon Prust all season long playing through pain? And how impressive was Dan...

Spector

How impressive was Brandon Prust all season long playing through pain? And how impressive was Dan Girardi in the playoffs, blocking everything that came at him? Glad to hear they both look like they'll be healed up and ready for training camp. Warriors. It's just pain. According to Andrew Gross Prust had a labral tear repaired in surgery, Girardi's hernia surgery was successful.

Invisible Man...Marian Gaborik

Invisibleman

Invisible Man...Marian Gaborik