Fanshots

Invisible Man...Marian Gaborik

+
Invisibleman

Invisible Man...Marian Gaborik

Well when I woke up this morning...this is something I thought to be appropriate. April 9, 2011 -...

2
208295_608510148796_17504448_33315582_92857_n

Well when I woke up this morning...this is something I thought to be appropriate. April 9, 2011 - Judgement Day Will he save us?

Pretty much sums up this season. Love this photo!!!

1
Nhl_u_rangers1x_576

Pretty much sums up this season. Love this photo!!!

Where has John Amirante been? Apparently he's been sick and I hope he's doing well, but does anyone...

2
2429848651_d76e6535fa

Where has John Amirante been? Apparently he's been sick and I hope he's doing well, but does anyone know how he is and when he's coming back. He is without a doubt the best performer of the national anthem I have ever seen.

Missing: NHL Franchise Last Seen: 1984 Saw this on the milk cartons today at work, couldnt...

7
190094_588718890636_17504448_33269448_1792715_n

Missing: NHL Franchise Last Seen: 1984 Saw this on the milk cartons today at work, couldnt resist posting.

Not hockey related, but I thought I'd post this to give us all a much needed chuckle, and remind...

+
American-pie-2

Not hockey related, but I thought I'd post this to give us all a much needed chuckle, and remind you there are worse things then being a Ranger fan. Like being in college and needing a flyer to know how to rub one out. No Joke! Here's the link a local paper with an article on what's up at Skidmore College.

Hey guys in honor of the Banter's current slogan and this team's willingness to fight for every...

8
Sjustpain

Hey guys in honor of the Banter's current slogan and this team's willingness to fight for every inch of ice I made this as a tribute. Let me know what you think. Thanks (Also someone of you will no doubt recognize the blood as Chris Drury's from Game 5 of the 08 Semi Finals, please save any Drury hate this image is not about him I merely used this picture because It was the only one I could find that I felt was representative of this black and blue Rangers team and it is supposed to be a symbol of the team which is why the players has no face.)

not a lot to say about this picture....but i saw it on the site today....and i have to...

3
68146_580234368686_17504448_33132012_5186624_n

not a lot to say about this picture....but i saw it on the site today....and i have to say....probably the best pic ever of Sam....and you can kinda see Gaby laughing there.

My new Callahan heritage jersey came today, just in time for Callahan to break his hand :(

5
155021_473429049579_704759579_5866268_530610_n

My new Callahan heritage jersey came today, just in time for Callahan to break his hand :(