Fanshots

Gabby had this in the previous thread, but FYI: Dubinsky out, Wolski in tonight against Ottawa.

+

Gabby had this in the previous thread, but FYI: Dubinsky out, Wolski in tonight against Ottawa.

Hey guys. I will be on the Pulse Network again today at 10:30 a.m. to talk about the New York...

+

Hey guys. I will be on the Pulse Network again today at 10:30 a.m. to talk about the New York Rangers firs win of the season. Check it out at the link below. If you can't make it, I'll have a link of the archive.

The Pulse Network

The Rangers practice at 4:30 p.m. in Vancouver today. We'll have updates from practice, so make...

7

The Rangers practice at 4:30 p.m. in Vancouver today. We'll have updates from practice, so make sure to check the site later tonight for them!

Join us at 8:30 PM for the one and only Blueshirt Underground Radio, a mix of Rangers talk and...

+

Join us at 8:30 PM for the one and only Blueshirt Underground Radio, a mix of Rangers talk and nonsense on Blog Talk Radio. Uncensored and uninterrupted. Live chat throughout the show, and we take your calls. Tonight on the show, Glen Sather and the "guarantee", Marc Staal, Simmonds, Avery, and more. Hope to see you there.

Blueshirt Underground Radio

Should be a slow news day today, so I wanted to break a little news. The New York Rangers put me in...

+

Should be a slow news day today, so I wanted to break a little news. The New York Rangers put me in touch with Ryan Bourque, and we had a great interview. Story should go up next week! Preliminary thoughts: He understands the game, and he understands the process to make a team. If he isn't on your radar, he should be.

If any of you have NHL 12 on the PS3, my ultimate team name is Banter Boss. In my first pack? The...

9

If any of you have NHL 12 on the PS3, my ultimate team name is Banter Boss. In my first pack? The New York Rangers blue home jersey. Obviously a sign.

Word on the tweets (see what I did there?) is that HBO crews will begin filming "24/7" tomorrow at...

16

Word on the tweets (see what I did there?) is that HBO crews will begin filming "24/7" tomorrow at the Rangers practice facility.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish my father a happy birthday! If it weren't for him I...

6

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish my father a happy birthday! If it weren't for him I wouldn't be a Rangers fan, and I wouldn't be here on the site doing something I love. Love you Dad and have a happy birthday!

With the NCAA football season starting, you can use this as your off-topic thread for the day....

3

With the NCAA football season starting, you can use this as your off-topic thread for the day. We'll put a story up if anything happens.