Fanshots

Please stay safe during Hurricane Irene everyone. Stay inside, all weekend. There's no problem with...

44

Please stay safe during Hurricane Irene everyone. Stay inside, all weekend. There's no problem with visiting Blueshirt Banter 100 times a day. Seriously though, stay safe, you can talk about the hurricane here.

Thanks to the New York Rangers PR staff I was able to land an exclusive interview with Christian...

12

Thanks to the New York Rangers PR staff I was able to land an exclusive interview with Christian Thomas. Story will be up Friday with quotes!

Fredrik Sjostrom moves back to Sweden to play for Farjestad BK.

1

Fredrik Sjostrom moves back to Sweden to play for Farjestad BK.

Correction, will be on the Pulse at 11:15 (not 10:15) so make sure to tune in right now at the same...

+

Correction, will be on the Pulse at 11:15 (not 10:15) so make sure to tune in right now at the same link below!

Listen to the show here

Just wanted to let you all know, Blueshirt Underground Radio is doing a Rapid Richards Reaction 15...

+

Just wanted to let you all know, Blueshirt Underground Radio is doing a Rapid Richards Reaction 15 minute podcast at 12:30, join us live:

Blueshirt Underground Radio

The NHL Schedule for 2011-12 is due to be released at 2 PM today, we'll have it for you as soon as...

15

The NHL Schedule for 2011-12 is due to be released at 2 PM today, we'll have it for you as soon as its released. We do know that the Rangers are opening in Sweden, the Home Opener is not until October 27th against Toronto, and they will take part in the WC on Monday Jan. 2nd in Philadelphia.

Really late night of work last night, so while I go back to bed I just wanted to make sure you all...

+

Really late night of work last night, so while I go back to bed I just wanted to make sure you all saw this fantastic piece from Andrew Gross. I'll have another story up on the draft later this afternoon.

On The Draft

The staff here at Blueshirt Banter would like to wish all of the fathers around the world a happy...

10

The staff here at Blueshirt Banter would like to wish all of the fathers around the world a happy Father's Day. Hockey wouldn't be the same without you all.

As expected - at the earliest possible moment allowed by NHL ByLaws/CBA: Devils have filed for...

7

As expected - at the earliest possible moment allowed by NHL ByLaws/CBA: Devils have filed for club-elected arbitration with Zach Parise, Lou Lamoriello confirms.

Twitter: @TGFireandIce - Tom Gulitti of The Record

Just another reminder that Blueshirt Banter will be drafting in the SB Nation NHL Mock Draft soon....

12

Just another reminder that Blueshirt Banter will be drafting in the SB Nation NHL Mock Draft soon. While I won't give away who has gone where yet, I will say we're already up to the seventh pick. So tell us in the comments who you want the Rangers to take (give us a top 3) for when The Banter is up to the "podium."