Fanshots

Official Rangers Goal Horn, Played at MSG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqxn7bZm9Mk

Official Rangers Goal Horn, Played at MSG!!!

A gorgeous Kreider goal for BC showing off his speed, moves and touch.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/954418-13-nhl-prospects-that-should-be-given-a-chance-now/page/8

A gorgeous Kreider goal for BC showing off his speed, moves and touch.

Short video by Miller (the beer company) featuring Mike Richter

Short video by Miller (the beer company) featuring Mike Richter

The BEST Ranger Pump up video i've ever seen.

The BEST Ranger Pump up video i've ever seen.

Christian Thomas's Goal for team canada scrimmage. he was on his knees, it was dirty!

http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/clip512940#clip512940

Christian Thomas's Goal for team canada scrimmage. he was on his knees, it was dirty!

Boudreau Music Video-- Must See.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrsU4q_gMPU

Boudreau Music Video-- Must See.

John Tortorella - Post-Practice Press Conference - April 5, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6USgmszDiVI&feature=player_embedded

John Tortorella - Post-Practice Press Conference - April 5, 2011

The dirtiest player in the league (Matt Cooke) at it again. Watch the video. The guy has no...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0cOcJXFv4

The dirtiest player in the league (Matt Cooke) at it again. Watch the video. The guy has no regard for anyone, he slams Tyutin from behind into the glass, one game after kneeing Alexander Ovechkin.

Steve Valiquette Fail I know I'm proud to see our former backup goalie playing so well in...

Steve Valiquette Fail I know I'm proud to see our former backup goalie playing so well in Russia... http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Steve-Valiquette-learns-Russian-phrase-fo?urn=nhl-312129

Puck splits in half!

Took this from NHL.com...just thought this was a cool video seeing a puck shot so hard off the post it splits in half...epic! I also found the commentary pretty hilarious. "It was a wild scene in the USHL last night when Andrew Prochno of the Sioux Falls Stampede shatters the puck in two."

Puck splits in half!