Fanshots

Dale Weise secondarily scores some Gatorade...to the face...

Dale Weise secondarily scores some Gatorade...to the face...

Mike Weber is now my favorite non-Ranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mio7BSuHxY

Mike Weber is now my favorite non-Ranger

OK - So last night was a disaster, but at least Zuccarello lit things up against...

OK - So last night was a disaster, but at least Zuccarello lit things up against the Soundtigers..

Plexiglass instead of netting. Interesting idea, however, as a former goaltender, I'd hate to have...

Plexiglass instead of netting. Interesting idea, however, as a former goaltender, I'd hate to have to stand up my water bottle. Or, have a fear of the water bottle rolling off the net if I place it down on it's side. For the NHL, I don't necessarily believe plexiglass is needed. If the NHL wants to have aid in video review, the new "verification goal line" should be enough. Plus, won't we miss shots to the roof of the net only to have the water bottle pop up in the air? That is verification for a goal if there ever was one.

New York Rangers forward Sean Avery was recently ranked the fifth best agitator in the National...

New York Rangers forward Sean Avery was recently ranked the fifth best agitator in the National Hockey League of all-time. If you fast forward to the 7:50 mark of the provided video, you can hear analysts, players and former teammates talk about Sean and his antics. Very funny stuff!

An interesting fight video involving the Rangers' first and last draft picks of the 2010 draft. ...

An interesting fight video involving the Rangers' first and last draft picks of the 2010 draft. McIlrath vs McNaught. You're teammates! What are you doing?

avery mocking talbot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0A86SEfXU&feature=player_embedded

avery mocking talbot :)

This is so awesome. I'm sure this has surfaced here at some point in the last few weeks, but I love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGiRCI

This is so awesome. I'm sure this has surfaced here at some point in the last few weeks, but I love this kid. I think he should come in and talk to the Rangers. Maybe even coach them.

Rangers prospect Chris Kreider made ESPN's top 10 plays with his goal against BU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWj7KPgUwsg

Rangers prospect Chris Kreider made ESPN's top 10 plays with his goal against BU