1994 Memories

Happy Anniversary Ranger Fans

On this day in 1994, the New York Rangers won the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1940, ending a 54 year curse.

15 years ago today: 1940 No More!

15 years ago today: 1940 No More!

15 years ago today: Rangers 3 Canucks 1, series tied at 1

New York Rangers defeat the Vancouver Canucks 3-1 in Game Two of the 1994 Stanley Cup Finals

15 years ago today: Rangers 2 Devils 1, 2 OT (again)

Rangers defeat the Devils 2-1 in Game 7 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals.

15 years ago today: Rangers win 4-2, series tied, "We'll win tonight"

The New York Rangers defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 in Game 6 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals, behind Mark Messier's hat trick.

15 years ago today: Devils defeat Rangers 4-1, Rangers on the brink

The New Jersey Devils defeat the New York Rangers 4-1 in Game 5 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals

15 years ago today: Devils 3 Rangers 1, Series tied, everyone is benched

New Jersey Devils defeat the New York Rangers 3-1 in Game 4 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals.

15 years ago today: Matteau in Double OT Part One

New York Rangers defeat the New Jersey Devils 3-2 in Double Overtime on a goal by Stephane Matteau in Game Three of the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals.

15 years ago today: Rangers 4 Devils 0: Series tied

1994 Eastern Conference Finals New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers Game Two

15 years ago today: The Battle of the Hudson begins

The New York Rangers and New Jersey Devils do battle in the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711