NHL News

NHL Realignment: Rumored Layout

112

With the latest rumored NHL realignment plan, the Columbus Blue Jackets and Detroit Red Wings will be moving to the Eastern Conference.

Nino Niederreiter Requests Trade From Islanders

210

Highly touted prospect Nino Niederreiter is requesting to be traded from the New York Islanders according to ESPN New York. He is unhappy with the current situation and says he would be best suited...

Redden Eligible For Buyout Before This Season

With a recent agreement between the National Hockey League and NHL Players' Association, teams will now be permitted to use a compliance buyout before Saturday's opening games.

NHL Schedule Officially Released

53

The long wait is finally over. The NHL and NHLPA have signed off on the Memorandum of Understanding, which officially ends the lockout after 119 days. The New York Rangers schedule for the 2013...

NHLPA Ratifies CBA

87

The NHL and the NHLPA have ratified the CBA, now it's time to get the Memorandum Of Understanding Signed.

Memorandum Of Understanding Expected To Come Today

19

The NHLPA has already voted for or against ratifying the new CBA, but they aren't releasing the results until the Memorandum of Understanding is signed.

Schedule Expected To be Released This Weekend

293

The NHL schedule is scheduled to be released as soon as the NHLPA ratifies the new CBA.

So Who Won This CBA? No One.

153

The NHL lockout has come to a merciful ending. But don't throw roses at anyone's feet just yet.

Breaking: Tentative Agreement Reached For New CBA

278

It's here! After 16 long hours of negotiating, the National Hockey League and NHL Players Association have reached a tentative agreement for a new collective bargaining agreement.

CBA Talks Hit A Snag

579

The NHL and the NHLPA have hit a snag in their recent talks. This was expected.

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711