NHL News

Will There Be Hockey This Year?

176

Hockey in 2012-2013 looks like a nice thought, but not a reality.

NHL And NHLPA Continue Mediation Process

51

After meeting for nearly six hours yesterday afternoon, the National Hockey League and National Hockey League Players' Association are back for another extended session.

NHL And NHLPA To Start Mediation Process Today

61

After news broke a couple of days back with the NHL and NHLPA agreeing to federal mediation, they are expected to start the process this afternoon when they meet at 1:00 PM.

Will Mediation Help?

44

Will mediation help the two sides get closer to a deal?

NHL And NHLPA Agree To Federal Mediation

73

The National Hockey League and NHL Players Association have agreed to allow mediators from the Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service to sit in on their upcoming labor negotiations.

Sides Closer, But Gap Remains

39

Neither side willing to budge as time continues to waste away.

Daly And Steve Fehr Speak Out On FAN 590

115

Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly, and Special Counsel Steve Fehr spoke out on Sportnet's FAN 590 earlier this afternoon, and spoke about the on-going NHL lockout.

NHL And NHLPA Still Not Speaking Same Language

131

The NHL Players Association made a new proposal to the NHL, which was based off of their original 50/50 revenue framework. To our surprise, the league and owners denied the proposal outright.

Monday Produces More Talks But Little Progress

164

More meetings planned, but not much progress made from Monday's talks.

Conspiracy Theories And The NHL Lockout

127

Want some internal drama to the CBA talks? Here they are.

Ticketmaster-yankees_300x250.ve92c711