Tag: 1960 winter olympics

Change Scope

Filter By

Remember the 1960 U.S. Gold Medal in Hockey with the Documentary "Forgotten Miracle"

+

Fifty years ago, the United States men’s national team won their first Olympic gold medal in ice hockey. American Olympic success in men’s ice hockey for many people begins and ends in 1980 with...

2010 Winter Olympics: Team Canada holds off furious Slovakian comeback, will face USA for Gold

8

2010 Winter Olympics: Team Canada holds off furious Slovakian comeback, wins 3-2