Tag: 1994 stanley cup champions

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost

The waiting WAS over!! :)

"THE WAITING IS OVER....THE NEW YORK RANGERS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS...AND THIS ONE WILL LAST A LIFETIME!!...NO MORE 1940!!" .......6,575 days (aka 18 years) ago TODAY, on JUNE 14th, 1994, no...

FanPost

"Road to Victory: '94 NYR Story" airs Saturday, May 5th @ 8PM

Break out that jersey! Grab some popcorn! Set that DVR! Ads for "Road to Victory: The '94 NY Rangers Story" are currently running, and the NHL NETWORK will air the DVD in its entirety TOMORROW...

FanPost

NEW DVD!! ...and this one will last a lifetime! :)

ATTENTION RANGER FANS EVERYWHERE! FYE: a NEW take on the 1994 Cup win has been portrayed by the NHL and Star Crossed Production via an upcoming DVD documentary that is set to be released this...