Tag: 1994 stanley cup champions

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost
23

The waiting WAS over!! :)

"THE WAITING IS OVER....THE NEW YORK RANGERS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS...AND THIS ONE WILL LAST A LIFETIME!!...NO MORE 1940!!" .......6,575 days (aka 18 years) ago TODAY, on JUNE 14th, 1994, no...

FanPost
32

"Road to Victory: '94 NYR Story" airs Saturday, May 5th @ 8PM

Break out that jersey! Grab some popcorn! Set that DVR! Ads for "Road to Victory: The '94 NY Rangers Story" are currently running, and the NHL NETWORK will air the DVD in its entirety TOMORROW...

FanPost
8

NEW DVD!! ...and this one will last a lifetime! :)

ATTENTION RANGER FANS EVERYWHERE! FYE: a NEW take on the 1994 Cup win has been portrayed by the NHL and Star Crossed Production via an upcoming DVD documentary that is set to be released this...

Happy Anniversary Ranger Fans

78

On this day in 1994, the New York Rangers won the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1940, ending a 54 year curse.

Looking to Distract Fans With "1994", Rangers Have None In Stock

75

Looking to Distract Fans With "1994", Rangers Have None In Stock

Blueshirts By the Numbers: Lucky Number 13: Sergei Nemchinov

10

Blueshirts By the Numbers: Lucky Number 13: Sergei Nemchinov

16 years ago today, 1940 no more

3

16 years ago today, 1940 no more

Tonight, the Hall calls Brian Leetch

5

Tonight, the Hall calls Brian Leetch

Rangers Analysis: "Camp Torturella" paying dividends for Rangers already

13

Rangers Analysis: "Camp Torturella" paying dividends for Rangers already

Blueshirt Banter: From the Archives

2

We cleaned out our storage space this weekend, and I was going through some boxes, and came across all the newspapers and magazines and odd sports artifacts I've accumulated over the years. I have...