Tag: 1994 stanley cup champions

Change Scope

Filter By

15 years ago today: The Rangers defeated the Washington Capitals 4-3 in Game 5 of the 1994 Eastern...

15 years ago today: The Rangers defeated the Washington Capitals 4-3 in Game 5 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Semifinals to win the series 4-1. Brian Leetch had 4 points, including the series winner with 3:28 remaining in regulation.

15 years ago today: The Rangers defeated the Washington Capitals 3-0 in Game 3 of the 1994 Eastern...

15 years ago today: The Rangers defeated the Washington Capitals 3-0 in Game 3 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Semifinals, giving the Rangers a 3-0 series lead. Mike Richter posts his third shutout of the playoffs, Messier, Leetch, and Larmer provide the scoring.

15 years ago today:The Rangers defeated the Capitals 5-2 to take a 2-0 lead in the 1994 Eastern...

15 years ago today:The Rangers defeated the Capitals 5-2 to take a 2-0 lead in the 1994 Eastern Conference Semifinals. Joey Kocur and Sergei Zubov are among the goalscorers, and Steve Larmer adds 2 assists.

15 years ago today: In Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, the Rangers defeated the...

15 years ago today: In Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, the Rangers defeated the Washington Capitals 6-3 to take a 1-0 lead in the series. Brian Noonan had 2 goals, and Mike Richter made 27 saves to lead the Rangers.

15 years ago today: The Rangers whip the Islanders 5-1 in Game Three of the Eastern Conference...

15 years ago today: The Rangers whip the Islanders 5-1 in Game Three of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals to take a 3-0 series lead. Isles goalie Ron Hextall stops only 13 of 18 shots, Adam Graves leads the Rangers with two goals in the game.

15 years ago today: In Game 2 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, the Rangers scored...

15 years ago today: In Game 2 of the 1994 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, the Rangers scored their 2nd straight 6-0 victory over the Islanders to take a 2-0 lead in the series. Alexei Kovalev notches a goal and two assists.