Tag: 1994 vancouver canucks

Change Scope

Filter By

A possible date for the now delayed bout between TUF 10 coaches, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and...

1
Rampage-jackson-rashad-evans-mma-4820336-550-367

A possible date for the now delayed bout between TUF 10 coaches, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Rashad Evans is March of next year. With the news that the UFC won't return to Columbus the possible March date would most likely be at the end of the month.