Tag: 2004 stanley cup champions

Change Scope

Filter By

Sweater Series #18: Jimmie Olvestad

2

Our sweater series isn't a "best player to wear the number" series, and though big names are often attached to our numers so far, Jimmie Olvestad wasn't a big name in Tampa Bay.

Dingman's Mighty Fists: Lightning Sweater Series

6

The Sweater Series: #11 Chris Dingman. In each NHL team's history there are the fighters. One of Tampa Bay's most notable tough guys is Chris Dingman, who skated safety patrol for the Lightning for...

A championship gaffe in media history

8

Lamenting the Bolts loss of the Stanley Cup, the Tampa Tribune thrust itself into one of the humorous quirks that are sometimes forgotten in pro sports history.

Numbers from Lightning history: #13 Pavel Kubina

+

Our series on the numbers worn by players throughout the team's history continues with #13, as worn by defenseman Pavel Kubina.

Igniting fans at Bolts games via Sticks of Fire SG

+

The members of the Sticks of Fire supporters group at the Tampa Bay Times Forum contributed to a lively atmosphere at Tampa Bay Lightning games this past season.

The Sweater Series #2: Eric Brewer

2

The Sweater Series #2: Eric Brewer: The pylon jokes were worth it for his play in the 2011 playoff run.

FanPost
+

Lightning to honor Andreychuk with statue

He came to Tampa in 2001. Over 13 years later, former NHL left winger Dave Andreychuk still stands as one of the many pillars to the Tampa Bay Lightning organization. Tonight, the Lightning will...

Do you feel differently about Marty St-Louis?

16

How have your feelings about Martin St-Louis after his trade demand and move to the New York Rangers? Anger? Sadness? NOTHING? A boatload of Lightning bloggers weigh in.

Life goes on; Bolts Sabres preview

9

The trade deadlien has expired, we move on. 20 games remain in the Tampa Bay Lightning season and the NHL playoffs are coming into sight... With lineup changes come the drive for the playoffs.

Celebrating 10 years blogging the Lightning

13

Ten years ago today, I founded the site that'd later become Raw Charge. This post is simply marking the occasion.