Tag: 2004 stanley cup champions

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost

Lightning to honor Andreychuk with statue

He came to Tampa in 2001. Over 13 years later, former NHL left winger Dave Andreychuk still stands as one of the many pillars to the Tampa Bay Lightning organization. Tonight, the Lightning will...

Do you feel differently about Marty St-Louis?

How have your feelings about Martin St-Louis after his trade demand and move to the New York Rangers? Anger? Sadness? NOTHING? A boatload of Lightning bloggers weigh in.

Life goes on; Bolts Sabres preview

The trade deadlien has expired, we move on. 20 games remain in the Tampa Bay Lightning season and the NHL playoffs are coming into sight... With lineup changes come the drive for the playoffs.

Celebrating 10 years blogging the Lightning

Ten years ago today, I founded the site that'd later become Raw Charge. This post is simply marking the occasion.

The best of Raw Charge 2013

On this Christmas Day, with only a week left in the year, we provide a repository of some of the best articles from Raw Charge this year.

Kubina retires, thanks Lightning and fans

Former Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Pavel Kubina has officially announced his retirement from the NHL after 13 seasons.

Series finale in October; Bolts vs. Hawks previe

Eastern Conference teams face Western Conference teams twice ina season under schedule reform. And the Bolts are done with Chicago after tonight, 20 days after playing them the last time.

Adieu Vinny

Vincent Lecavalier made the Tampa Bay Lightning a better team as a player but he also made Tampa Bay a better place to live as a member of the community.

Why I didn't observe the "Staniversary"

The world moves on and while we cling to warm memories for comfort, we cannot be lost in them, or our expectations on the present diminishes.

The ghosts of playoffs past

A big name player scratched from a elimination game being played in the tri-state area, with John Tortorella being the coach who made that decision? I've seen this before...