Tag: 2007 nhl entry draft

Change Scope

Filter By

Vote for Alex Killorn for the Hobey Baker Award

Tampa Bay Lightning prospect and Harvard senior Alex Killorn is up for the Hobey Baker Memorial Award, given to college hockey's top player. Killorn, a 3rd round draft choice in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, has posted 10 goals and 10 assists in 16 games for Harvard. this season

Blueshirt Banter Talks To Gordie Clark: State Of The Defense Edition

Blueshirt Banter Talks To Gordie Clark: State Of The Defense Edition

Reflections on past Lightning draft classes Part 1 -- 1992

The Lightning have conducted 18 NHL Entry drafts in their history. With their 19th draft looming, we begin a series of posts on previous draft classes. We begin the series with a short post on the success fo the 1992 draft class.

Raising Kane

Gare Joyce was making his case for Patrick Kane to be the No. 1 pick in the 2007 NHL entry draft yesterday, and I can't say I disagree with him:In the mid-term draft rankings NHL Central Scouting...

The end is hereBlue Jackets turf MacLean

Doug MacLean was fired as president and general manager of the Blue Jackets tonight after a meeting of the club’s ownership group, a source told The Dispatch.The decision to fire MacLean came...

Columbus announced as host of 2007 draft

The 2007 NHL draft will be hosted by the Columbus Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena, the team and league announced Tuesday. The draft will be held Sat., June 23, 2007. Canadian Press Columbus is...

2007 NHL entry draftThoughts on the draft weekend

Gee, where to begin?You miss four days, you miss a lot, at least when we’re headed into the NHL’s free agency period. There weren’t as many big deals as I expected the past couple of days,...

Draft weekend festivities

I'm heading East for the next few days, taking a bit of a mini-road trip through Ottawa and Montreal with my old man out here.What that means is that I'll miss the news, notes and dealings out of...