Tag: 2009 nhl draft lottery

Change Scope

Filter By

NHL Draft Lottery Open Thread

103

Open Thread to discuss the NHL Draft Lottery

Reactions: No man's a whole island, but Tavares may as well be

10

At last, good news: The Islanders won the draft lottery, and -- Tavares or Hedman -- Islanders Country is rejoicing.

John Tavares looked like his dog had been run over when the Islanders won the lottery....

31
Tavares_fml

John Tavares looked like his dog had been run over when the Islanders won the lottery. Glove-tap to Clawson. Sorry Dominik! Congrats on the win! In case you don't know what FML stands for...

Three Is A Magic Number

135

The Avalanche will draft 3rd

NY Islanders Win The NHL Draft Lottery, Leafs Will Select 7th Overall

162

So there is no change. A season's worth of tanking has paid off for the New York Islanders as they will select the Maple Leafs. Thankfully, no one jumped over the Leafs either. Post your reaction...

Draft Lottery Victory Party: Open thread of John Hedvares

204

A live NHL Draft Lottery thread for Islanders fans to chew their nails to the quick and wonder what it all means.

NHL Draft Lottery Open Thread

271

Alright sports fans. First, the bad news for me (good for Leaf fans): Liverpool did not use up all of my sporting luck today as they crashed out of the Champions League to the Chelsea Diving Team....

NHL Draft Lottery set for tonight; some notes on Tom Hicks

+

The NHL draft lottery will be held tonight and will be broadcast live on Versus at 7:00p CDT.

Burke targets Tavares

13

"I'm not going to be able to sneak up on anyone. We're just going to announce it today. Once we figure out who's got the top couple of picks, we're going to go after them and see if we can move up."