Tag: 2009 nhl playoffs

Change Scope

Filter By

Rangers-Capitals Playoff History

13

A brief look at the history in the playoffs between the New York Rangers and Washington Capitals

Marian Hossa's Cup comes up empty

4

Well now that the Stanley Cup playoffs are over, with the Pittsburgh Penguins hoisting the cup, there is a shining lesson to be seen by the rest of the league. And no it has nothing to do with the...

Congratulations Pittsburgh Penguins, 2009 Stanley Cup Champions

14

Congratulations Pittsburgh Penguins, 2009 Stanley Cup Champions

Stanley Cup Finals Preview

19

Previewing the Stanley Cup Finals between the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins

Stanley Cup Finals Schedule from NHL

11

2009 Stanley Cup Finals Schedule from the NHL

Sunday Open Thread

16

Sunday Open Thread on Blueshirt Banter

Blackhawks at Red Wings starting in a few minutes. Official jrs1940 prediction: Chicago in 6. My...

3

Blackhawks at Red Wings starting in a few minutes. Official jrs1940 prediction: Chicago in 6. My 2nd round predictions were just to boost Joe'e ego. Jim

Second City Hockey Winging it in Motown

Rangers left winger Sean Avery will appear Thursday at the NHL Powered By Reebok Store in New York...

+
Rangers left winger Sean Avery will appear Thursday at the NHL Powered By Reebok Store in New York with former Devils defenseman and ex-Rangers forward Ron Duguay to discuss the 2009 Stanley Cup playoffs on Sirius-XM radio. Newark Star Ledger

"So who do you like in the Caps-Pens series?" Nobody!

5

Rangers fans find it hard for someone to root for in the Capitals-Penguins series