Tag: 2009 nhl playoffs

Change Scope

Filter By

Blackhawks at Red Wings starting in a few minutes. Official jrs1940 prediction: Chicago in 6. My...

Blackhawks at Red Wings starting in a few minutes. Official jrs1940 prediction: Chicago in 6. My 2nd round predictions were just to boost Joe'e ego. Jim

Second City Hockey Winging it in Motown

Rangers left winger Sean Avery will appear Thursday at the NHL Powered By Reebok Store in New York...

Rangers left winger Sean Avery will appear Thursday at the NHL Powered By Reebok Store in New York with former Devils defenseman and ex-Rangers forward Ron Duguay to discuss the 2009 Stanley Cup playoffs on Sirius-XM radio. Newark Star Ledger

There were only eight Rangers on the ice Thursday at Verizon Center, but captain Chris Drury was...

There were only eight Rangers on the ice Thursday at Verizon Center, but captain Chris Drury was one of them and he said he's preparing as if he's going to play Saturday in Game 2 of the best-of-seven Eastern Conference Quarterfinal.

NHL.com

"I think the amount of pressure we put on other teams' defense will make a difference, If we get on...

"I think the amount of pressure we put on other teams' defense will make a difference, If we get on top of them quickly and keep the puck away from their top guys, Ovechkin and Semin, and we can cycle a bit, it'll be good. We're confident right now."

Marc Staal