Tag: 2010 international ice hockey federation world junior championship

Change Scope

Filter By

Canadians still trumpet hockey as "our game" but that's just not the case anymore. Sure, it...

Canadians still trumpet hockey as "our game" but that's just not the case anymore. Sure, it probably means more to Canadians but it’s not their sole property anymore. It’s Russia’s game. It’s Sweden’s game. It’s the Czechs’ game. It’s the Americans game. It’s also Switzerland’s, and Slovkia’s and Finland’s and Latvia’s and Belarus’. Within the next ten-twenty years, it’ll be China’s game too.

Lyle Richardson, Spector's Hockey

Rangers News: Ranger Prospects Spark USA to 3-0 win over Swiss in World Juniors

Rangers News: Ranger Prospects Spark USA to 3-0 win over Swiss in World Juniors

Rangers News: Chris Kreider scores 2 as US Juniors defeat North Dakota

Rangers News: Chris Kreider scores 2 as US Juniors defeat North Dakota