Tag: 2011-12 nhl schedule

Change Scope

Filter By

The NHL Schedule for 2011-12 is due to be released at 2 PM today, we'll have it for you as soon as...

The NHL Schedule for 2011-12 is due to be released at 2 PM today, we'll have it for you as soon as its released. We do know that the Rangers are opening in Sweden, the Home Opener is not until October 27th against Toronto, and they will take part in the WC on Monday Jan. 2nd in Philadelphia.