Tag: 2011-2012 nhl season

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost
16

Heroes and Zeroes - End of Playoffs and 2011-2012 Season

Well, the season's over. What a year! Here's the final, not-so-scientific Heroes and Zeroes results. I did not separate the playoffs from the regular season, as creating the table is a time...

The Five For Howling Roundtable - Highs And Lows of the 2011-2012 Season

2

With the NHL season winding down this week, we are taking a look back at the season. We look back at the some of the surprises and disappointments for the Phoenix Coyotes and across the NHL.

Former Panthers coach Jacques Martin fired in Montreal

10

Former Florida Panthers head coach and general manager Jacques Martin was "relieved of his coaching duties" by the Montreal Canadiens today and assistant coach Randy Cunneyworth named interim head...

Hockey is back!

96

An awesome video to watch while the California teams wait ONE MORE DAY for their season to start.

San Jose Sharks: Blindly Optimistic Season Preview

99

This season is going to be great!

Season Preview Part 5: 2011-12 season predictions

14

We at raw Charge are making our predictions for how the Tampa Bay Lightning will fare during the upcoming season.

Roli's 2011-2012 Mask

3

It seems to use his mask from last year as a point of departure. To see the other masks for the upcoming season (Tokarski, Garon) check out the thread at HFBoards.

Question of the Week: What do you look forward to most in the preseason?

7

It's two more weeks until NHL teams open their training camps. It's not October yet, but September has finally arrived.

Bantering Points: Do The Rangers Have The Best Defense In The NHL?

37

Bantering Points: Do The Rangers Have The Best Defensive In The NHL?