Tag: 2011 nhl draft lottery

Change Scope

Filter By

Rangers Analysis: Rangers Will Have Options At 15

Rangers Analysis: Rangers Will Have Options At 15

New Jersey Devils Win 2011 Draft Lottery - Will Draft 4th Overall in First Round

The New Jersey Devils won the 2011 NHL Entry Draft lottery. This post is in reaction to the announcement, touching on who the Devils could draft at 4th overall in June's 2011 NHL Entry Draft.

Devils Win NHL Draft Lottery: Islanders have 5th overall pick

The New York Islanders were bumped out of the top four in the NHL Draft when the Devils won the lottery and vaulted from the 8th to the 4th overall selection.

NHL Draft Lottery open thread

New open thread: NHL Draft Lottery open thread Ottawa Senators

2011 NHL Draft Lottery Tonight

The NHL draft lottery will take place tonight - but will the Jackets do anything different, win or lose?

2011 NHL Draft Lottery / Drawing - Live Open Thread

Florida shooting for third or better

The home finale; Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning preview

It's game #41 at Times Palace -- the Bolts close out their regular season schedule at home with the playoffs yet to come.

G&M: The somewhat bizarre race to 28

From the Globe and Mail: The team finishing 28th, however, will have an enormous advantage over the others, with a 58 per cent chance of landing a top-three choice (a 14.2 per cent chance of winning the lottery and the first pick, plus a 43.8 combined chance that the lottery is won by Edmonton or Colorado, allowing it to retain No. 3). More above.

Oil Tank in High Gear

Their announcers and analysts were going on and on about the total lack of effort and commitment from all but a very few players. Check out their SOG for the game. If hockey karma is working, we will jump over them in the lottery.