Tag: 2011 nhl draft

Change Scope

Filter By

Quick Strikes for Thursday

6

A note about the 2015 NHL draft (tied to 2014 NHL season previews), John Gaudreau is amazing, Jobing.com arena is no more, and Charles Wang should GTFO.

Lightning Development Camp to be held in July

+

The Tampa Bay Lightning will be holding its annual development camp on July 2-6. The camp, featuring a total of 26 players, will be held at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum. It is free and open to the...

Injuries lead to Lightning recalling two

16

The Bolts give Vladislav Namestnikov the opportunity to make his NHL debut before the NHL shuts down for two weeks.

Top 25 Under 25: Nikita Kucherov

5

The dynamic Russian forward comes in at #15 in our countdown after a stellar first North American season in the QMJHL.

Lightning announce rookie camp roster, schedule

+

The Bolts will participate in their annual rookie tournament in Coral Springs from September 6-8 along with the Boston Bruins, Florida Panthers, and Nashville Predators.

Report: Two Coyotes Draft Picks Re-enter NHL Draft

1

Any players from the 2011 NHL Entry Draft that are unsigned as of June 1 will be eligible to re-enter the draft. Phoenix's second and fifth round picks are among those who will reportedly not be...

Do the Oilers sign Perhonen or walk away?

6

In 2011 the Oilers drafted nine players including Finnish goaltender Samu Perhonen. Perhone was selected in the third round at 62nd overall. June 1st marks the deadline to sign him to a contract....

FanPost
+

Lightning sign 2011 draft pick Nesterov

The complete team release about the news can be foudn below. Nesterov needs to adjust to the North American game, he's destined for Syracuse (or the ECHL) for his first North American season. ...

2011 draft pick Nikita Kucherov signs entry level contract with Tampa Bay Lightning

+

The 58th overall draft pick in 2011 will play this season with the Quebec Remparts in the QMJHL.

Tampa Bay Lightning developmental camp features draftees, prospects, and first Tampa born invitee

+

30 players in all wil l descend on Brandon Ice Sports Forum next week for the annual Tampa Bay Lightning developmental camp.