Tag: 2011 nhl winter classic

Change Scope

Filter By

Gretzky to Play for NYR in the Alumni Game?

Slats apparently talked to the Great One for 45 minutes, trying to convince 99 to strap on the skates for the Rangers for the Alumni game. I personally would love to see him skate for the Blueshirts one more time. Is it bad that I am perhaps more excited about the Alumni game than I am about the real Winter Classic game?

Rangers News and Notes: Lidster-Gartner-Messier (6-22-11, See What I Did There?)

Rangers News and Notes: Lidster-Gartner-Messier (6-22-11, See What I Did There?)