Tag: 2011 stanley cup playoffs

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost

Playoff Scoring Chance Summaries

This is more a data drop than anything, I'm sure no one wants to rehash the series at this point.  For those that have been following along though, here's the summation of all five games, starting...

Rangers News and Notes: Pregame

Rangers News and Notes: Pregame

GameThread

New York Rangers at Washington Capitals

New York Rangers at Washington Capitals: Game 5 Open Thread

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 4 vs Washington

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 4 vs Washington

GameThread

Washington Capitals at New York Rangers: Game 4 Open Thread

Washington Capitals at New York Rangers: Game 4 Open Thread

Rangers News: Bruce Not So Chatty

Rangers News: Bruce Not So Chatty

The 'Stache

The 'Stache

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 3 vs Washington

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 3 vs Washington

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 2 vs Washington

Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 2 vs Washington

Rangers News: Avery In, Zuccarello Out, Defense Stays The Same

Rangers News: Avery In, Zuccarello Out, Defense Stays The Same