Tag: 2012 eastern conference finals

Change Scope

Filter By

GameThread
3

Doc Rivers vs Dwyane Wade! Winner Faces Lazar Hayward!

If it's a Game 7 with two former Marquette players going head to head, you're damn right we're doing a GameThread!

New Jersey Devils Goal Breakdown: Adam Henrique's Second Series Winning Goal

10

Adam Henrique scored in overtime in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to knock out the Rangers and send the New Jersey Devils to the Stanley Cup Finals. This post breaks down Henrique's goal...

New Jersey Devils Podcast Talking Red: Episode 70 - Onto the Stanley Cup Finals

1

On the latest episode of the New Jersey Devils podcast Talking Red, David Sarch, Steve Palumbo, Tom Stivali, and John Fischer discuss the Devils knocking out the Rangers and the upcoming Stanley...

Adam Henrique Overtime Winner Gives New Jersey Devils 3-2 Win & Eliminates the New York Rangers to Win the Eastern Conference

130

The New Jersey Devils won 3-2 in overtime thanks to Adam Henrique to take Game 6, eliminate the New York Rangers, and win the Eastern Conference Championship. This long recap goes into the many...

GameThread

New Jersey Devils vs New York Rangers - Gamethread #18

Tonight, the New Jersey Devils will face off against the New York Rangers in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. This post is a gamethread where users can discuss the game as it happens.

2012 Eastern Conference Finals: Rangers Vs. Devils - Do Or Die Again. Again. Again.

231

2012 Eastern Conference Finals: Rangers Vs. Devils - Do Or Die Again. Again. Again.

2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals, Game 6 Preview: New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils

54

2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals, Game 6 Preview: New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils

Which New Jersey Devils Pushed the Rangers to the Brink?

43

Which New Jersey Devils Pushed the Rangers to the Brink?

A Dream to a Nightmare and Back: New Jersey Devils Take Game 5 from New York Rangers, 5-3

109

Tonight, the New Jersey Devils had a dream start to Game 5, endured a nightmare, but ended happily with a 5-3 win over the New York Rangers. This recap summarizes how wild it was, how disappointing...