Tag: 2012 lockout

Change Scope

Filter By

FanPost

Lockout Charity

During this lockout a lot of us have felt frustrated at the idiocy of the two sides bickering back and forth. There is little we can do to show our displeasure other than angry tweets or comments.....

Behind the Scenes of a Deal That Everyone Wanted Done

I found this interesting. . . A number of owners, including, according to people with knowledge of the negotiations, the Panthers’ Jerry Richardson and the Jets’ Woody Johnson, initially dug in on Tuesday, reluctant to make any deal under such public pressure. Others, including the Patriots’ Robert Kraft and the Giants’ John Mara, were concerned that damage was being done to the league by the subpar officiating and the focus on it.

I know everyone here loves the Bolts and more importantly loves hockey. You don't have to even be a...

I know everyone here loves the Bolts and more importantly loves hockey. You don't have to even be a sports fan to be moved by this... If you have a pulse and feel the emotion from this video, PLEASE share it. This video must be spread.. and fast.

2012 NHL CBA Negotiations: Don Fehr: "At This Point Talks Are Off"

The NHLPA has repeatedly, now, expressed a desire to temporarily reduce the players share of the pie and re-assess things at a later date. The owners view that as a non-starter, and told the PA today that their proposal is not worth discussing if the

2012 NHL CBA Negotiations: NHLPA Presents Offer To NHL And Owners

The NHLPA presented its offer to Gary Bettman and the NHL Owners today. The NHL is expected to evaluate the offer today, and are hopeful to have a response tomorrow morning.