Tag: 2012 nhl lockout

Change Scope

Filter By

Will A New Revenue Sharing Plan Stabilize the NHL?

Yesterday's meeting between the NHL and NHLPA included talks on revenue sharing. In order for the league and its member clubs to be financially stable, a new revenue sharing plan is necessary.

Del Zotto Signs In Swiss National League

Michael Del Zotto became the fourth New York Ranger to sign with a European team during the lockout. The Rangers' defenseman signed with Rapperswil-Jona in the Swiss National League.

NHL and NHLPA To Discuss HRR on Tuesday

After talking about non-economic related issues over the weekend, the NHL and NHLPA will discuss Hockey Related Revenue on Tuesday.

2012 NHL CBA Negotiations: NHL Will Lock Players Out On September 15th Without New Deal

Gary Bettman stated the league will not operate another season under the current collective bargaining agreement.