Tag: 2013 nhl entry draft

Change Scope

Filter By

Top 25 Under 25 - #10 Bogdan Yakimov

There's lots of love at the Copper & Blue for Bogdan Yakimov, the big Russian jumps nine spots in our rankings. There are still a lot of questions too.

Rookie Tyler Johnson shines in win over Avs

Lightning rookie forward Tyler Johnson scored a hat trick in Tampa Bay's 5-2 win over the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday. Johnson is now on a five game points streak, making him a relevant name in the Calder trophy conversation.

QMJHL not suspending Erne for hit on Drouin

Adam Erne's questionable hit on fellow Lightning prospect Jonathan Drouin was not considered a suspendable offense according to the QMJHL.

Top 25 Under 25: Jonathan Drouin

The 3rd overall pick from the 2013 NHL Entry draft was surprisingly sent back down to the QMJHL at the start of the season, but he still makes our top 10 at number 8.

Cats' Prospect Clapperton Tearing Up The "Q"

Undersized fifth-rounder lighting up the "Q" with 20 points in his first eight games of the season for the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada.

Connolly, Drouin among final roster cuts

Despite a very strong camp, Brett Connolly is demoted to Syracuse; hot rookie Jonathan Drouin is returned to the QMJHL.

Season Preview part 3: strengths and weaknesses

After a mostly quiet offseason, what will the Lightning be good at in 2013-2014? And what still needs work?

Cats Ink Aleksander Barkov To ELC; Marky re-ups

Florida Panthers get the second overall pick in the 2013 Entry Draft to sign on the line which is dotted.

Round 3, 82nd Overall - Carter Verhaeghe (C)

Find out why the Leafs selected this kid 82nd overall?

Blackhawks Draft Recap

A quick look at all eight players drafted by Stan Bowman on Sunday.