Tag: 2013 nhl predictions

Change Scope

Filter By

Where will the Lightning finish this season?

With a potentially unpredictable shortened NHL season, we asked Lightning bloggers and Raw Charge staff where they think the Lightning will finish the season in the Eastern Conference.

2013 Western Conference Predictions

The 2013 season is almost here. Check out my Western Conference predictions

Season preview: Depth and prediction

In the fourth and final part of our 2013 Tampa Bay Lightning season preview, we highlight the roster and give a final prediction on teh season ahead.

2013 SE Division preview capsule

A refresher on who, where, and when as the new hockey season unfolds in a hurry. Because last April was a really long time ago.