Tag: 2014 olympic hockey

Change Scope

Filter By

2014 Olympics: Sweden vs Canada, Playing for Gold

884

Two teams enter, one Olympic champion team leaves.

2014 Olympics: Semifinal Open Thread, US vs Canada

657

Sweden versus Finland and USA versus Canada... let's do this.

2014 Olympics: Open Thread for Knockout Day

241

The Czech Republic takes on Slovakia is one of the four knockout games today to see who gets to the quarterfinals.