Tag: new york rangers washington capitals game 7

Change Scope

Filter By

Game 7 Review: A Valiant Effort

The New York Rangers provided a valiant effort in Game 7 against the Washington Capitals, but it was to no avail as the Blueshirts went down 2-1.

Have Hope, Blueshirt Faithful

Why the Blueshirt Faithful need to get behind their team one more time if they want the Rangers to win their series against the Washington Capitals in Game 7.