Tag: vancouver 2010 olympics

Change Scope

Filter By

There's the final standings of the Olympic Prediction Pool as #30TheKingofNY runs away with it in...

Olympicpool4

There's the final standings of the Olympic Prediction Pool as #30TheKingofNY runs away with it in the end. His bracket would have been perfect if not for his Slovakia over Finland in the Bronze Medal game. #30TheKingofNY, please email Jim at Blueshirtbanter@gmail.com with a shirt size. Thanks to everyone who entered and the real winner was hockey in general yesterday with a great final.

Olympic Prediction Pool Standings after Day 2 of the knock-out Rounds. Anyone with USA or Canada is...

Olympicpool2

Olympic Prediction Pool Standings after Day 2 of the knock-out Rounds. Anyone with USA or Canada is still in it, but it looks as though it will come down to the top 5 on that list there. Great games all day yesterday, and if Bettman sides with the owners about Sochi 2014, I think it will be a typical mistake for him.

There's the standings after Day 1 of the knock-out stages. What a couple of games, though; as...

Poolstandings1

There's the standings after Day 1 of the knock-out stages. What a couple of games, though; as Belarus, Latvia, and Norway all made things interesting. Today should be even better, and you can click here for the schedule. The USA kicks off the day at 3 PM EST against the Swiss.

Road to the Gold (Predictions and Contest)

Road to the Gold (Predictions and Contest)

Made by the great Dirk Hoag over at On The Forecheck. I would say that the US side of the bracket...

Olympichockeybracket201

Made by the great Dirk Hoag over at On The Forecheck. I would say that the US side of the bracket is slightly easier than the Canada/Russia side. Should be a great week starting Tuesday. By the way, here's the hockey schedule with future game times. The USA will play at 3 PM EST on Wednesday (2/24).

"It's about winning, it's not about ice time," Drury told ESPN.com after the game. "We will do...

"It's about winning, it's not about ice time," Drury told ESPN.com after the game. "We will do whatever Coach Wilson and [GM Brian Burke] wants us to do. That's the bottom line." - Chris Drury understands his role on Team USA and that no one is bigger than the team.