clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio, The Banter World Tour, Bill Chadwick

Just a reminder, Blueshirt Banter Radio goes on the air on Blog Talk Radio at 8 PM. Our guest tonight will be Adam Blogtalkradio_medium
Proteau of The Hockey News. Adam is going to be on right at the top of the show, I think its going to be fun to talk to him. As always we will have a player for you to listen to here, or you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join the chat room over there, which is always interesting to say the least.

The Blueshirt Banter World Tour (sort of) kicks off tomorrow night at Croxley's Ale House in Farmingdale, NY. We'll be hanging out there all evening, watching the Rangers take on the Islanders, and some baseball game I keep hearing about. If you live near there, or are going to the game, stop in and say hi. Or stop in after the game to hopefully celebrate a Ranger victory.

Thursday night we bring it into New York City. We will be at Cafe 31 near Madison Square Garden, probably get there around 4:30-5. We may head down to Sean Avery's bar (Warren 77) later in the evening.

Finally, we talked about the passing of former NHL referee and Ranger broadcaster Bill Chadwick over the weekend, and MSG ran some tributes to him last night, but our good friend 'The Mouth' has put together a very nice farewell to "The Big Whistle" that I encourage everyone to take a look at:

Ranger Crisis Tribute to Bill Chadwick.