clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Blueshirt Banter Radio this week: E.J. Hradek, Joe Patterson

New, comments

Our cavalcade of guests continues this week on Blueshirt Banter Radio.(click the link to take you to the show page) Hradek_ej_m_medium

Tonight, the show starts at 8, and at 9 we will be joined by E.J. Hradek from ESPN and NHL Live. We'll be getting his thoughts on the Rangers and the rest of the NHL. The first hour of the show will be devoted to you guys, taking your calls, and venting your frustration at the current state of the Rangers. The number to call is 646-478-4692

Tomorrow night, the show starts at 9 PM, and our guest on Blueshirt Banter Radio will be former New York Ranger Joe Patterson. Joe spent 2 seasons with the Rangers in the 80's, and also spent time with Detroit and the Kings.

If you missed our shows live, they are all available for podcasting by clicking the links above.