Here are some Pre-game headlines for both teams as the Rangers prepare to host the Sabres tonight at MSG:
- In the NY Post today, Larry Brooks talks about how the chemistry of the Rangers hasn't changed with the new additions. I couldn't agree more. If anything, I think it's gotten better. They are working harder, smarter, and playing for each other. Of course, nobody complains about chemistry when things are going well.
- Derek Morris spoke to the Post about how he deals with being traded.
- I guess the Daily News is closed; they haven't had a Ranger story in 3 days. No big deal, it's not like there is a playoff race on or anything.
- As we mentioned the other day, Ron Duguay returns to the ice tonight. The 51 year old former Ranger forward will play two games this weekend for charity beginning tonight in Brooklyn.
- The Bleacher Report says Sjostrom and Betts are the most unappreciated Rangers.
Shuffling off to Buffalo:
- From the Buffalo Morning News, Bucky Gleason says the Sabres collapse may have the noose tightening on GM Darcy Reiger and Coach Lindy Ruff.
- D.O. over at Die By The Blade has a terrific recap of last night's game. I watched the game, and Marty Biron was just spectacular at times. Tough loss for the Sabes last night.
- Remember "The Aud", the Sabres old arena? Well, it's being torn down, and fans gathered there last night to take one last look.
- Don't forget to stop by later for our first Open Game Thread!