Some numbers to ponder getting ready for the game tonight:
- Rangers were 26-11-4 at home during the regular season this year.
- Henrik Lundqvist was 24-11-4 at MSG, with a GAA of 2.26, almost a half a point better than on the road.
- How is this for an odd stat: Henrik Lundqvist's best day of the week? Monday, by far. In 11 Monday starts this season, Lundqvist was 7-3-1 with a GAA of 1.53 and a save percentage of .949. In case you haven't noticed, this is Monday, and there is a game tonight.
- Rangers were 4th in the league in 1-goal wins with 24. Both playoff wins were by one goal.
- Zherdev had 33 points on the road this season, only 25 at home, including just 9 goals at MSG, so that turnaround for Zherdev may not be tonight.
- Ryan Callahan had 26 of his 40 points on Garden ice, and was a plus 11 at home, as opposed to -4 on the road.
Finally, Happy Birthday Dad!