Non Hab-it Forming: Habs Eyes On the Prize
Between the Pipes:
|2008 - Henrik Lundqvist||67||3973||35||25||7||3||163||2.46||1913||1750||.915||3|
|2008 - Carey Price||49||2855||23||14||9||4||132||2.77||1395||1263||.905||1|
Head to Head
|Canadiens||Key Team Stats||Rangers|
|3.0||Goals Per Game||2.4|
|2.9||Goals Allowed Per Game||2.6|
|19.1%||Power Play %||13.9%|
|82.4%||Penalty Kill %||88.1%|
|30.0||Shots Per Game||32.3|
|31.4||Shots Against Per Game||29.6|
- Carey Price s 1-0-1 with a 2.41 GAA against the Rangers this season.
- New York's Henrik Lundqvist, meanwhile, is 4-2-0 with a 2.17 GAA in six career home starts against Montreal.
- According to CKAC Sports, Mathieu Schneider has made the trip to NY, and could be in the lineup tonight.
- The Rangers are 6-1-0 on home ice since a 2-1 loss to the Panthers on Feb. 26.
- Alex Kovalev looks to extend his point streak to eight on Tuesday after scoring his 25th of the season Monday. Kovalev has two goals and an assist this season against the Rangers, who have won two of the three matchups.
- If New York and Florida both win out, the Rangers would secure the final playoff spot based on more victories. Montreal is seventh in the East, three points ahead of both the Rangers and Panthers.